It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and according to ShBarcelona the Ciudad Condal is the perfect city for any romantic who wants to surprise his or her better half.
In addition, shops, hotels and restaurants offer special Valentine’s Day products or packages to persuade love birds to come and celebrate this special and romantic occasion.
Related article: Most Romantic Hotels in Barcelona
Celebrating Valentine’s Day 2020 in Barcelona
February 14 is almost here, and we would love to share a couple of ideas with you, on how you and your loved one can enjoy a spectacular Valentine’s Day. The next few options are very different from each other, but that is ok because it allows you to pick the one you like best.
- Bali Spirit is a unique and romantic spa. Inside you will find a peaceful place that breathes harmony and positivity. Now is the time to forget about all your problems and focus on you and your soul mate.
You can even book one of the centre’s VIP rooms for a private dinner after enjoying your time at the spa. The interior is mesmerizing and Bali Spirit’s massages are amazing. The centre even won an international award for their special massages.
If you are looking for a romantic couple’s getaway, then this is the ideal place to book a special VIP spa experience. Bali Spirit is in the district of Sarrià-Sant Gervasi, at Calle Aribau, 59.
- Bar Veraz is the restaurant at hotel The Barcelona EDITION in the district of Ciutat Vella, and it offers a perfect date night with a special menu and romantic live music for Valentine’s Day.
Although this is a very traditional way of spending the evening together with your loved one on February 14, it doesn’t make it any less special.
The menu is affordable and its dishes are made of fresh and seasonal ingredients. You can also enjoy a drink together in the bar, as they serve delicious vermouths, craft beers and an excellent locally produced sherry.
You can find out more at Avinguda de Francesc Cambo, 14, or visit the Edition Hotels’ website.
Related article: Get a Romantic Massage for Two
- Aire Ancient Bath is another great option if you wish to celebrate Valentine’s Day in style in Barcelona. This place is heaven on earth, a true temple for both body and mind.
The centre has a thermal circuit and you can book different massages. Aire Ancient Bath’s relaxing, purifying and detox treatments will have you glowing inside and out.
The space is filled with candle lights, and this is what makes your surroundings more intimate and relaxed. If you would like to know more, just visit the centre at Paseo Picasso, 22, and ask the staff for specific details.
- How about spending a few romantic hours at Montjuïc? Of course Barcelona has many beautiful places, but this is one in the district of Sants-Montjuïc must be one of the best. It also allows you to impress your date with several different activities.
You can start by visiting the Catalan National Art Museum, continue by exploring Montjuïc Castle and its gardens, and end the evening at Montjuïc’s Magic Fountain with its light and music show.
- Principal de l’Eixample is a restaurant in the heart of Barcelona. Its Mediterranean cuisine with the freshest market produce is one of the best known in the city, and it is therefore perfect for Valentine’s Day.
If you are ready to escape the rat race – even if just for a little while – then go and visit a place like this, a place you have never been before. It will be absolutely magic!
The restaurant’s menu is filled with dishes that will surprise you, as it combines different and unique flavours. The presentation alone is worth dining out at this restaurant.
Last but not least, there is a lovely terrace for you to relax and create new, romantic memories. Principal de l’Eixample is at Carrer Provença, 286-288.
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day 2020?