Can you imagine being able to visit Barcelona with just one ticket? With the Barcelona City Pass, it is possible! This pass combines the essentials to visit the main tourist attractions in the city, saving time and money.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience with quick access to the Sagrada Familia and the Park Güell. Also, you will be able to move from the airport and take the route of the tourist bus in Barcelona. Always using the same ticket.
- 100% mobile: Forget about standing in line and waiting to buy your ticket! Receive it on your mobile phone and show it when you enter.
- Priority access: With the City Pass Barcelona card, you will not have to queue anymore. You can get through using your mobile phone.
- Bus tickets included: Includes airport transfer as well as the city tour bus.
Comfortable, easy, and without queues. Sounds good, doesn’t it? At ShBarcelona we explain to you everything you need to know to get the best Barcelona city tour in the city.
What does the Barcelona City Pass include?
- Sagrada Familia: Direct entry and no queue
- Park Güell: Direct entry and no queue
- Aerobus: Transfer from Barcelona El Prat or Girona airport
- Tourist Bus of Barcelona (Hop on Hop off Barcelona): enjoy the official city tour. The bus includes more than 40 stops and a free audio guide. You can choose your ticket for one or two days.
- 20% discount on the main attractions of the city: Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, el Camp-Nou- Experience, Hola Transport Card (includes metro and bus), and much more
- Audio guide app: get the Barcelonas’ audio guide app on your phone. Available in all the places you visit and in 8 languages
|📲 Also, you will get a 20% discount code to buy tickets to see more than 60 iconic attractions in Barcelona.|
How do I buy the Barcelona City Pass?
It’s so easy! You choose the date and time of the visits. You only need to have a credit card to make the payment on the secure payment gateway. We explain step by step how to buy your Barcelona City Pass:
- Step 1: Select the date of arrival in Barcelona
- Step 2: Choose the combination you prefer to visit the Sagrada Familia:
- Basic entrance to the Sagrada Familia
- Sagrada Familia ticket + Audio guide (available in 16 languages)
- Sagrada Familia ticket + audio guide + access to the towers
- Sagrada Familia ticket + Live guide
- Step 3: Then select the number of passes you need. Remember that you can choose the Hop-on Hop-off bus option for 1 or 2 days to travel around the city. There are tickets for children (from 4 to 10 years old) and adults
- Step 4: When you make this reservation, you will receive an email with a link. This link will take you to the secure payment gateway, you have to fill in the form with your details and pay with a credit or debit card
- Step 5: Add the date and time you want to visit both the Sagrada Familia and the Park Güell
- Step 6: You got it! You will receive your tickets by email. Remember that it is not necessary to print them. You can enter the attractions by showing your tickets on your phone.
📢 COVID19: To make a safe visit and avoid the spread of the virus is mandatory in Barcelona and any tourist attraction:
For more information, you can consult the Generalitat de Catalunya’s website.
Advantages of buying the Barcelona City Pass
The Barcelona City Pass is the first time that such a complete and accessible combination pass is available. As it also includes all the transport costs.
You won’t have to wait in a queue at every ticket offices of all Barcelona’s iconic places that you are going to visit. Even more, if you buy this official Barcelona pass with ShBarcelona, you will have all these advantages:
- You receive immediate confirmation of your buy by email
- You will be able to have your tickets immediately, without the need to print them
- Avoid queuing at the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell, two of the busiest and most visited places in the city
- Tour the entire city on the official tourist bus (Hop-on Hop-off)
- Take advantage of the exclusive 20% discount code. You can access to the city’s most emblematic buildings
Essential places to see in Barcelona
Do you know everything you can visit at an unbeatable price? We have prepared a list of must-see places to visit on your trip to Barcelona.
Essentials of the city
- Camp Nou Experience
- Casa Milà
- Casa Milà at night
- Aquàrium de Barcelona
- Casa Batlló
- Teleférico de Montjuïc
- Zoo of Barcelona
- Palau de la Música
- Las Golondrinas de Barcelona
Museums of Barcelona
- Museo del Modernismo
- Museo Joan Miró
- Museo Picasso
- Poble Espanyol
- Museo Nacional de Arte de Cataluña
- Museo Europeo de Arte Moderno
- Museo Dalí
- Museo de Cera de Barcelona
- Casa de les Punxes
- Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Barcelona
- Casa Vicens
Tourist activities near Barcelona
- Vino y Cava tour (Vilafranca del Penedès)
- La Roca Village
- Isla Fantasía – Parque Acuático
- Port Aventura y Ferrari Land
- Cripta de Montserrat i Gaudí
- Costa Brava
- Bodegas Torres
- Cataluña Monumental
- Figueres, Dalí y Girona
Sagrada Familia: tickets and information of interest
You have probably heard a lot about the Catholic basilica of the Sagrada Familia by Antoni Gaudí. This emblematic building started its construction in 1882 and is still unfinished today. It is expected to be finished in 2026.
Without any doubt, the Sagrada Familia is the masterpiece of this Catalan architect. Gaudí is also the greatest exponent of Catalan modernist architecture.
Gaudí worked on this project during a large part of his professional career. His great dedication and enthusiasm will make the Sagrada Familia the tallest church in Europe when the construction finishes.
What makes this church remarkably unique is the combination of shapes and elements. From the most structural to the merely ornamental. Everything comes together in perfect logical synchronicity combining various architectural styles.
Gaudí believed that the best architect was nature itself and so he imitated it in each of his buildings. So much so, that the interior of the basilica represents a forest, full of tree-shaped columns. These are the fruit of other projects by Gaudí, such as the spectacular Park Güell.
If you come to Barcelona, visiting the Sagrada Familia is a must, as there is no other building like it in the world. From ShBarcelona we highly recommend you visit with a guide or an audio guide. Because there are so many details that it is worth to know them all.
Park Güell: tickets and information of interest
If you’re the kind of traveler who enjoys strolling through the city’s most beautiful gardens. The Park Güell is one of the stops that interests you most on your trip to Barcelona. Located at the top of a city’s hill and surrounded by nature. The Güell family park is a perfect reflection of the essence of its architect, Antoni Gaudí.
It was built between 1900 and 1914. The organic forms of nature inspired Gaudí for the cunstriction. And with a little imagination, he turned what was planned to be a private terrace for rich people, into one of the most visited public gardens in Barcelona.
The complex itself is full of icons and symbols. Gaudí and the businessman who commissioned the construction, Eusebi Güell, shared the passion for these symbols.
Starting with elements loaded with political symbolism, and, ending with the most religious aspects of the period. In short, it is a unique architectural complex and garden in the world.
Barcelona Tourist Bus: Hop-On Hop-Off
Do you know the Official Tourist Bus of Barcelona? It’s the best way to get around the city! A complete tour to visit the whole city. These buses have a panoramic and an open top to enjoy the whole journey.
Currently, there is a fleet of more than 40 buses equipped for all types of passengers and needs such as:
- Audio guide available in 15 languages (English, Spanish, Catalan, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Hindi, Dutch, Arabic, Japanese, Swedish and Hebrew)
- Indoor climate control
- Anatomical seats
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Follow European Union emission regulations
Hop-On and Hop-Off Service
As well, you can create your itinerary with the Hop-On Hop-Off service of Barcelona City Tour. Combine your route and do it both on foot and by bus. In this mode, you can get on and off the bus when and where you want. Always, while your ticket is valid. This service offers three different itineraries:
|Red Route||Duration: 2 hours approximately|
- Plaza Cataluña
- Casa Batlló – Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- Passeig de Gràcia – La Pedrera
- Francesc Macià – Diagonal
- Estació de Sants
- Creu coberta
- Plaza de España
- CaixaForum – Pavellón Mies Van der Rohe
- Poble Espanyol
- Anilla Olímpica
- Fundación Joan Miró
- Teleferico de Montjuïc
- Jardines Costa y Llobera
- World Trade Center
- Museo Marítimo
- Port Vell
- Museo de Historia de Cataluña
- Port Olímpic
- Zoo de Barcelona
- Pla de Palau – Parc de la Ciutadella
- Barrio Gótico
|Blue Route||Duration: 2 hours approximately|
- Plaza Cataluña
- Casa Batlló – Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- Passeig de Gràcia – La Pedrera
- Sagrada Familia
- Sant Pau Recinto Modernista
- Park Güell
- Tramvia Blau – Tibidabo
- Monasterio de Pedralbes
- Palau Reial – Pavellones Güell
- Fútbol Club Barcelona
- Diagonal – Les Corts
- Francesc Macià – Diagonal
|Green Route||Duration: 40 minutes approximately|
- Port Olímpic
- Playa de Bogatell – Cementerio de Poblenou
- Parque Diagonal Mar
You can also visit the Barcelona bus tourist’s complete map.
Tourist accommodation in Barcelona
In ShBarcelona we have a great variety of tourist apartments spread all over the city. On your trip to Barcelona, we recommend that you stay in one of our apartments to feel at home.
Also, our apartments are complete and perfectly furnished. They have everything you need for your stay, such as a kitchen, a fully-equipped bathroom, a living-dining room, spacious bedrooms, and air conditioning.
Generally, these apartments are in strategic districts of the city. Its practical position allows you to move around Barcelona, either on foot or by public transport.
Barcelona City Pass: Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any doubts left? We have prepared a selection of the most frequently asked questions so that you can access them at any time and find an answer quickly.
The basic tickets include:
- Access without queuing to the Sagrada Familia
- Access without queuing to the Park Güell
- Transfer from the airport by Aerobus
- Official tourist bus (Hop-On Hop-Off service)
- The audio guide App
- 20% discount to visit the main tourist attractions of the city
It depends on the ticket combination you choose. You can find it from 80 euros with tickets for the Sagrada Familia and, the Park Güell included. You can see here the prices of Barcelona City Pass.
The Barcelona City Pass includes tickets for the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, Hop-On and Hop-Off Bus, and the Aerobus.
Of course! You save money and time waiting in line for buying the tickets. In addition, you can plan your trip better and decide what type of visit you want to make to both the Sagrada Familia and the Park Güell.
It is one of the more complete combination tickets. So, if you want to plan your visit to Barcelona well, we recommend you to book it soon.
When you enter the calendar to book a date, be sure to select your arrival date for the city. So, you will have the tickets available from your first day in Barcelona.
The City Pass allows you to visit the highlights you have selected (Sagrada Familia and Park Güell) only once.
Yet, depending on the days selected (one or two), you will be able to use the Hop-On Hop-Off bus service unlimited from the moment you confirm them.
It depends on the route you choose. The red route and the blue route take about two hours. The green route takes about 40 minutes.
You must indicate the exact day you will arrive in Barcelona to take advantage of your Aerobus tickets. They are open tickets, so you can use them any day and at any time.
The main difference is in the type of pass you want to have for the Sagrada Familia. Although, with all them you will be able to enjoy entering without queuing, you can choose between:
- Basic entries
- Tickets with an audio guide available in 16 languages
- Tickets with an audio guide and visit to the towers of the basilica from where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the city
- Tickets with a live guide, who will answer all the questions and details you want to know about the Sagrada Familia
Children up to 4 years old are admitted free of charge. So, they do not need a ticket.
If I want to make a reservation for a group of adults, how do we make sure that we will visit together?
It is best to book all the people in the group together. The timetables of both La Sagrada Familia and Park Güell are very much in demand. So, it is best to book the joint tickets for Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. You can make your reservation through this link.
If you cannot select any date, it means that the ticket you have bought has an open date. In other words, you can visit the place any day.
The email with the entries may have reached your spam or junk mail folder. If not, you may not have selected your availability yet. In that case, please indicate your availability and you will receive your tickets by email.
It's all right! What's important is the bar code on each ticket, not the name.
You'll find it in your email to download it to your smartphone. Remember to keep a headset handy, so you can listen to the audio guide at any time.
No, public transport tickets must be bought at train or metro stations. Remember that by purchasing your City Pass with ShBarcelona you have a 20% discount to get the Hola Transport card. More information about tickets and fares for public transport in Barcelona.
Not necessarily, you can also take it for a day and do all the activities it includes. Find here your Barcelona City Pass.
It is not possible to make changes in the dates and times chosen or cancellations, as Sagrada Familia has established this rule. In this respect, no money will be refunded for the purchase of the Barcelona City Pass.
No. Tickets for El Palau de la Música must be purchased on this website.
The transfers included are:
- Return to Barcelona Airport via Aerobus (starts and ends in Plaza Cataluña)
- The trip from Girona airport to Estación del Norte (Barcelona)
If you don't need a transfer, you can choose a ticket for the Montjuïc funicular
If you do not need to hire the airport transfer service, after your booking, select the option "No transfer needed". And you will automatically be able to choose to receive the following tickets: Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, Barcelona Tourist Bus, Funicular de Barcelona and a 20% discount on other tourist attractions in the city.
You will receive them in your email when you buy Barcelona City Pass. There is no need to print them out. You can get on the Aerobus by showing your mobile phone.
The transfer service from the airport to the city center operates all year round. The bus has the same timetable (from 07:05 to 21:34) with departures every 15 minutes.
You can buy it with your Barcelona City Pass or as an individual ticket through ShBarcelona. You will find the tickets on this website, by entering the section Barcelona Tourist Bus: Hop-On Hop-Off.
This tourist bus service travels around the city following three different itineraries. It consists of three different routes that stop at some of the city's most emblematic sites. You will find the routes in the Hop-On Hop-Off Service section of this page.
They remain active from the first moment you use them and last the number of days contracted.
The transfer has a schedule every 15 minutes from the airport to the center of Barcelona and vice versa.
As soon as you have made your reservation, you will receive an e-mail with the discount code. As well as a link where you can buy online tickets for other tourist attractions with the 20% discount.
You can only use the discount code via the Internet, by buying tickets online. You will get this discount in Camp Nou Experience, Casa Milá, Casa Batlló and much more.
You will find the discounts available at the time you buy the tickets. There are discounts for children of different age groups, students and also for the over 65s. Remember to bring your student card or identity card to receive the discount without any problem.
The Barcelona City Pass does not include the pass to Montserrat. You can buy it for 55 euros and includes:
- Travel by fully equipped coach
- Complete information guide
- Tasting of 4 typical liqueurs made by the monks of the monastery
- A small concert by the Virolai or Salve sung by the Escolania de Montserrat
You can buy the tickets here.
If you get the Barcelona City Pass is easy to buy tickets for the Sagrada Familia. Just select your arrival date in Barcelona and then choose the type of pass you want for your visit to the Sagrada Familia.
When you select your arrival date you can choose the option of tickets for the Sagrada Familia with a guide. This is a recommendable option if you are interested in knowing all the details of this emblematic building.
When you buy your Barcelona City Pass, you can select the option that includes the visit to the towers.
You can buy your tickets for the Sagrada Familia here.
You will find the tickets for the Sagrada Familia with a guide in this link.
Enter this website to buy your tickets for the Sagrada Familia with a visit to the towers.
No. Unfortunately, the Sagrada Familia doesn't allow changes. That is why we recommend you to choose well the option that interests you most because otherwise, you will have to buy a new ticket.
No. The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited places in the city, and no changes are allowed after buying the tickets.
These happen when the tickets are sold out, and they cannot be booked.
This is not possible as the Park Güell receives many visitors. So, to improve the flow, you need to go at the selected time.
You can ask the staff at the Park Güell entrance for information.
That it is not necessary to print the tickets. You will receive them immediately by email. And you can show them from the screen of your mobile phone when you arrive at the site you want to visit.
No! Just show your mobile phone's email address at the entrance to the venue you wish to visit.
Having your ticket on your mobile phone saves you from having to queue up at the ticket office to buy your ticket. That's why you go straight in.
A date is requested when the monument or tourist attraction you wish to visit needs to know what day it will go. This allows tourist sites to limit the number of visitors and make visits more fluid.
It is necessary to specify the time when the visit should be made at a specific time to make visits more fluid. This way, you can only visit the monument at the time you have selected.
In the tickets you will receive by e-mail, it is specified. Also to the specific time of the visit, how long you can take not to miss the visit. For example, the Sagrada Familia has a margin of 15 minutes, and in the Park Güell 30 minutes. It is important to respect this time slot to be able to visit correctly.
Specifically, the City Pass is a combination ticket as it combines several tickets in one pass at a cheaper price. This is why buying this type of ticket is more profitable.
If you are interested in visiting the city in depth with tickets for the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell together.
To pay online through the secure payment service offered by Ticketbar you can use Visa, Mastercard, Alipay, iDeal, GiroPay, or Paypal.
We recommend that you visit our Barcelona's tourist apartments website to ensure that your stay in the city is perfect. Our accommodations are furnished and has all the facilities you need to feel at home during your stay in Barcelona.
You can contact us by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at +34 934 521 347.
Visit our blog!