Can you imagine being able to visit Barcelona with just one ticket? With the Barcelona City Pass, it is possible! This pass combines the essentials to visit the main tourist attractions in the city, saving time and money.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience thanks to the quick access to the Sagrada Familia and the Park Güell. Go through the streets of the city choosing the route of the tourist bus that best suits you.
- 100% mobile: Receive it on your mobile phone and show it when you enter
- Priority access: With the Barcelona Pass you will not have to queue, you can enter directly
- Enjoy an extra 10% discount on other activities
Comfortable, easy and without tails. Sounds good, doesn’t it? At ShBarcelona we explain everything you need to know to get the best Barcelona city tour in the city.
What does the Barcelona City Pass include?
- Sagrada Familia: Direct entry and no queue
- Park Güell: Quick access with app audio guide. Take advantage of the Barcelona Pass and get to know the Casa del Guarda (subject to availability)
- Access to the Barcelona Tourist Bus for 24 hours: Hop on Hop off Barcelona ticket, with more than 40 stops, audio guide on board, city map and discounts on activities
- High-quality downloadable audio guide app for Barcelona with commentary, maps, tips and more
- 10% discount on the main attractions of the city: Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, el Camp-Nou- Experience, Hola Transport Card (includes metro and bus) and much more
How do I buy the Barcelona City Pass?
It’s so easy! You choose the date and time of the visits. You only need to have a credit card to make the payment on the secure payment gateway. We explain step by step how to buy your Barcelona City Pass:
Advantages of buying the Barcelona City Pass
- All your tickets in one purchase
- You receive immediate confirmation of your purchase by email
- You will be able to have your tickets at the moment, without having to print them
- Avoid queuing at the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell, two of the busiest and most visited places in the city
- Tour the entire city on the official tourist bus (Hop-on Hop-off)
- Take advantage of the exclusive 10% discount code to access the most emblematic buildings of the city
Essential places to see in Barcelona
Do you know everything you can visit at an unbeatable price? We have prepared a list of must-see places to visit on your trip to Barcelona.
- Camp Nou Experience
- Casa Milà
- Casa Milà at night
- Aquarium of Barcelona
- Casa Batlló
- Barcelona Zoo
- Palau de la Música
- Las Golondrinas of Barcelona
Sagrada Familia: tickets and information of interest
You have probably heard a lot about the Catholic basilica of the Sagrada Familia by Antoni Gaudí. This emblematic building was started in 1882 and is still unfinished today. It is expected to be finished in 2026.
Park Güell: tickets and information of interest
If you’re the kind of traveler who enjoys strolling through the city’s most beautiful gardens, the Park Güell is one of the stops that interests you most on your trip to Barcelona. Located at the top of the city and surrounded by nature, the Güell family park is a perfect reflection of the essence of its architect, Antoni Gaudí.
Barcelona Tourist Bus: Hop-On Hop-Off
Do you know the Official Tourist Bus of Barcelona? It’s the best way to get around the city! A complete tour to visit the whole city. These buses have a panoramic and open top to enjoy the whole journey.
Tourist accommodation in Barcelona
In ShBarcelona we have a great variety of tourist apartments spread all over the city. On your trip to Barcelona we recommend that you stay in one of our apartments to feel at home.
Besides being complete and perfectly furnished, they have everything you need for your stay, such as a kitchen, a complete bathroom, a living-dining room, spacious bedrooms and air conditioning.
Generally, they are located in strategic areas that will allow you to move around the city comfortably, either on foot or by public transport.
Barcelona City Pass: Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any doubts left? You can search for your question among the most frequent ones.