As every week, our gastronomic partners from “Cocina en” brings us a recipe that will make you lick your fingers at the end of any meal, snack, dinner or even breakfast. Nothing more and nothing less than a delicious and refreshing yoghurt soup with tropical fruits. Christmas is coming and we must eat lighter things so we don’t get to fat before family epic meals. This enables you to eat delicious dessert while you take care of your body, as the nutritional content of the yogurt and fruit is recommended for any nutritionist. As always,if you come on behalf of ShBarcelona, you will obtain a discount of 10% in the following courses, tastings and workshops organized by “Cocina en“. This month they have a lot of special courses, with which you can amaze friends and family for the upcoming holidays.
- Course to do “turrones” at home: December the 10th
- Foie Special cooking course: December the 9th
- Cooking Chocolate for Christmas course: December the 9th
- Healthy Christmas Menu Cooking Course: December the 18th
- Terrines and Patés: December the 19th
This month they also have a special offer for customers ShBarcelona:
Cooking Course to prepare your own “Roscón de Reyes” (Spanish cake for January): on December the 12th or the 19th, or on January the 2nd in the morning or the evening, for only45 €, but the ShBarcelona customers will save 40 %, so for only €27.
And in top of all this… This month they also offer a Q-ina Gift Pack Box, a perfect gift for this Christmas! Give one away or treat yourself to two courses or tastings, from a wide list of courses to choose from, for only €50 .
Here is the recipe:
Ingredients for 4-6 people:
250 gr. cream
120 gr . white chocolate (can be a tablet)
300 gr. Greek yoghurt
2 fruits of passion
½ small diced handle
1 small diced papaya
- Put the cream in a saucepan and boil
- As it starts to boil put the cream away from the heat
- Place chopped white chocolate in a bowl and pour over the hot cream until is melted
- When the chocolate is melted, let it cool (to cool it more quickly, you can put in a water bath with water and ice)
- Once is cooled, mix it with the yogurt
- Add the pulp of the fruit of the Passion (you can strain the pulp if you want)
- Let it cool in the refrigerator at least for 1 hour
- Place the chopped fruit in the bottom of individual bowls
- Cover it with the yogurt mix
- Garnish with mint leaves
Enjoy your meal!