Every venture seeker needs his/her tools to get them by their Indiana Jones adventures. Hey, you are only as good as the tools you have. The twenty-first century is filled with all sorts of gadgets that fortunately make traveling life easier.
Prepare to be amazed, below you will find the best travel accessories every true adventurer NEEDS to have:
Table of Contents
Accessories for efficient packing
1. You never want your clothes smelling like the dirt from your shoes. Pack them up in these cute bags by ‘Shoes on the Fly’.
2. Ever wish you had a bag for those moments where your clothes are soaked from the rain, or you had no time to hang dry your bathing suit, well here it is folks a self-seal dry bag.
3. You have to get this scarf! It has a secret compartment for you to hide things in. It is stylish and convenient.
1. If in the future you see yourself in a situation where you don’t have any clean water, I would highly consider buying the life straw. It is a water purifying straw, perfect for hikers and outdoor adventure lovers.
2. The camera lens travel mug is the perfect mug for a wanderlust adventure seeker like yourself.
3. Aqua zinger is not your average water bottle. You can store fruit in the top compartments and it will infuse the fruit into the water. Stay fresh!
4. For all my wine enthusiast this is the perfect travel accessories if you are visiting the wine vineyards of France, Italy, or California. The Vine inflatable travel bag will keep your wine, or wine glasses safe and sound. Your bottle will ride as smooth as you on your first class seat back home.
1. Save your memories with a click of a button. The Nikon D5500 is the perfect camera to capture all of your unforgettable memories.
2. Capture amazing video footage via the new GoPro Hero 4. I personally use it to create awesome footage I can share with friends and family. *Great tip: buy the extra battery and charger pack as well. The worst thing that could happen is you run out of battery right as something amazing happens.
3. If you are more of a cellphone camera user, try out this moments lens gadget for your phone. It’ll help you capture the best moments of your trip.
4. USB utility charger, it keeps your chargers organized, and always at hand.
When you get back
1. Purchase your travel journal to put together all your pictures, tickets, and memories.
2. Also, this scratch-off map will look amazing in your new apartment. Show off all the places you’ve been to with this scratch-off map.