If last week we teach you to prepare a delicious “galets” soup with lots of calories made with beef and vegetables broth, this week the recipe that “Cocina en” brings you is the light and cleansing version, to start with energy and health this year that has just begun. After the Christmas binge with the whole family and after having lots of unnecessary calories, our body is full of toxins and fat to be removed for the body to function normally again. A healthy way of purifying our body is eating this soup that can be taken as a substitute of a meal or between meals, hot or cold. In addition to this simple recipe, “Cocina en” offers customers that come on behalf of ShBarcelona a juicy discount of 10 % in the following courses, workshops and tastings:
- Menu for less than 4 € course: January the 9th
- Cooking course RRR (Reduce, Recycle and Reuse): January the 10th
- Market Cooking Course (4 sessions): January the 9th
- Catalan Cooking Course: January the 28th
- Gin Tonics course and creative Cocktails Pairing: January the 24th
Here it goes the recipe:
6 lettuce leaves
3 leaves of cabbage
3 sticks of celery
1 bunch of parsley
2 liters of water
- Clean and cut all the vegetables
- Place all ingredients in a pot with 2 liters of water
- Boil them for 30 minutes
- Turn off the heat and let cool off for 1 hour
- Strain the broth
And it’s ready to eat …we don’t need to add SALT!
The vegetables can be consumed with the broth lightly sauteed.
Enjoy your meal!