There will be a unique line-up with both national and international artists for the 10th edition of the Jardins de Pedralbes festival. This special festival is a mix of music with a fairytale location, which is the Jardins de Pedralbes (or Pedralbes Gardens). It is one of the most beautiful parks in Barcelona.
If you want to have an unforgettable experience and visit the festival, keep on reading, because we are sharing every little detail in this article so you can easily choose what concert you would like to visit.
Table of Contents
The programme for the 10th Jardins de Pedralbes Festival
The Jardins de Pedralbes festival will take place from June 7 to July 24, 2022. There is a different artist for you to enjoy every single day. The programme for this year is a great combo of national artists and famous international performers. Artists are scheduled as shown in the programme below:
For the greatest part of these concerts the gates to the location open at 19.00h. This will give you plenty of time to enjoy the surroundings of the Pedralbes Palace gardens. The concert itself starts at 22.00.
Tickets for Pedralbes Music Festival 2022
Tickets to the festival can be purchased through the Festival de Pedralbes official website. The entry fee varies according to the sector on the terrain and the artist you have chosen. Prices start and 28 euros and go up from there.
There is a physical box office at the Palau de la Virreina at Rambla, 99. It’s opening hours are from 10.00 to 20.30. The festival organisation insists on buying tickets through official channels, as tickets purchased from any other location or website will not be the festival’s responsibility.
The organisation’s aim is to stop the illegal resale of tickets, which is unfortunately very common when it comes to popular artists.
Visitors of the festival under the age of 16 must have a signed authorisation and must be accompanied by a legal guardian. You can download the authorisation here and then fill it in. Children under the age of 3 are free to visit the festival together with their parents.
Food and drinks are not allowed on the festival premises for safety reasons. And if you need tickets for visitors with reduced mobility, please call the following telephone number: 0034 – 933 632 510.
How to get to the Pedralbes festival 2022
The Pedralbes Palace Gardens are located in Barcelona at Avinguda Diagonal, 686. If you will be visiting from outside of the city, you must start looking for accommodation. You can book short-term apartments in Barcelona close to the park, but you may also prefer another specific location in the city.
If the latter is your wish, you will be happy to know that getting to the festival terrain is easy by using public transport. The metro station closest to the venue, for example, is Palau Reial. You can also take one of the following bus lines:
- Lines: 7, 33, 63, 67, 75, 78, 113.
- H6 – Z. Universitaria
- E43 – Av. Barcelona – Major
- V5 – Pedralbes
- L14 – Rambla Marina – Mercat de Bellvitge
- L79 – J. Morales Garrido – H. G. Parc S. Joan de D.
For those who will rent an apartment for a couple of days, but are visiting the city by car, the most convenient parkings closest to the Palace gardens are: Parking UPC Campus Nord and Parking Saba.
Related article: Barcelona Public Transport
General information on the Jardins de Pedralbes music festival 2022
Just like any other festival, you will need to prepare your visit. The information below can come in handy when organising your trip:
- If you are visiting Barcelona from outside of the city, make sure you book your accommodation as soon as possible. Summer time is very busy in Barcelona with tourists visiting from all over the world, so availability could become a problem if you wait too long.
- The festival organisation works together with several associations and other organisations. At the entrance you will be greeted by volunteers of the Food Bank. If you have any non-perishable foods (oil or canned food), or if you will be visiting a supermarket on the way to the palace gardens, every contribution will be greatly appreciated.
- We would advise you to arrive early at the festival location, as this allows you to visit the palace gardens and take a few pictures. You will see the pergola constructed by Gaudi (with a wrought iron dragon’s head), and the fountain of Hercules.
The only thing left to do for you now is deciding which concert(s) you want to visit.
Enjoy the music festivals that are being organised again this year!